Back to careers
Manager, Software Engineer
HQDownload job description
We value inclusivity and diversity at pixfort. Research shows candidates from neurodiverse and underrepresented backgrounds often only apply for roles if they meet all the criteria.
We like to make our hiring decisions based on experience and passion, so if you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments please let us know. We also encourage you to let us know the pronouns you use at any point during the recruitment process.
About our company
Our focus is on helping people to complete their creative projects, with our author community earning every time that happens. Our company proudly impacts the lives of creatives all over the world, from web developers and graphic designers, to marketers, videographers, photographers and more. We’ve built a community where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where creators bring their ideas to life and in the process, earn a living doing what they love. It doesn’t get much better than that!
We are a global and rapidly scaling business. Blending purpose and profit, we’re a passionate B Corp, committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage in.
We’ve embraced flexibility for a long time – where we can, let’s make work, work for you! Our roles can be based ANYWHERE in Australia or New Zealand, and while we all mostly work from home we’re proud of how we keep our global team connected.
- Manage the Product function within your assigned area of Market, with oversight of the product strategy and driving decision making.
- Develop a roadmap that contributes to group goals and takes into consideration the needs of Marketing, Engineering, Customer/Author Success, Design and other functions.
- Work closely with your Design and Engineering colleagues to provide leadership to these cross-functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Customer/Author Success and other stakeholders to deliver on the roadmap.
- Consult with other key stakeholders across the business, including Legal, Finance and Analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Measure and report on results, especially towards group and company goals.
Provide product leadership to your delivery and project team, championing the needs of the customer, authors & business.
- Direct management of two Product Managers, ensuring great people practices and providing a safe and supportive working environment.
- Ensure all members of your assigned delivery and project team(s) understand how they are contributing to group and company goals.
- Coach & mentor more junior product team members where appropriate.
- Role model our core values and helps teams apply our values in day to day decision making.